About the course
This qualification will provide you with strategic management skills for working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, it includes additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
To achieve this qualification, you will need to complete optional units as well as these mandatory units:
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Research for Senior Managers
- You will be awarded with ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
- This diploma is equivalent to a master’s programme.
- On completion of this course, learners may progress to an MBA programme and claim exemptions for some of the units completed.
- You develop the key skills they need to work as a senior manager
- Better job prospects. The qualification shows employers that you have reached a nationally recognised standard in health and social care.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- What is the length of the course? 9-12 months
- Where will I study? classroom, via distance learning or blended.
- How will be graded? Pass or fail.
- What is the course fee: £2,500 and the deposit of £625 is required before sessions begin. Instalments can be arranged for full payment of the course. To find out if you are eligible for government funding, visit this website https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility