About the course
This qualification is for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
To achieve this qualification, you will be required to complete these core units:
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- You will be awarded with ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management.
- Upon completion of this course, you can progress to an ATHE Level 7 qualification or an MBA. See link for university progressio
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction.
- What is the length of the course? 6 – 9 months
- Where will I study? classroom, via distance learning or blended.
- How will be graded? Pass, Merit and Distinction.
- What is the course fee? The course fee is £2500 and the deposit of £625 is required before sessions begin. The rest of the payment can be made in instalments. To find out if you are eligible for government funding, visit this website https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility