About the course
This qualification is the equivalent level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree. It has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take an MBA programme in an area of healthcare management. This qualification aims to develop learners understanding of management and to develop key management skills.
To achieve this qualification, you will need to complete optional units as well as these mandatory units:
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- You will be awarded with ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
- The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120-credit Ofqual-regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree. See link for university progression routes.
- The course has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take an MBA programme in an area of healthcare management. See link for university progression routes.
- Better job prospects. The qualification shows employers that you have reached a nationally recognised standard in health and social care.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- What is the length of the course? 9-12 months
- Where will I study? classroom, via distance learning or blended.
- How will be graded? Pass or fail.
- What is the course fee: £2,500 and the deposit of £625 is required before sessions begin. Instalments can be arranged for full payment of the course. To find out if you are eligible for government funding, visit this website https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility