About the course
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management (120-credit) is designed to offer learners a more comprehensive and integrated development of their learning. For those learners interested in fully realising their own academic interest and potential for the subject, this qualification offers the opportunity to engage with a wide range of Level 5 business/management-related topics
The qualification is equivalent level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree. It was designed for learners who wish to progress to develop the skills and knowledge required for management roles.
To achieve this qualification, you will be required to complete optional units as well as these mandatory units:
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Research Project
- You will be awarded with ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management.
- Upon completion of this course, you can progress to the 3rd year of a bachelor’s degree or alternatively you can progress to an ATHE qualification at level 6. See link for university progression
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction.
- What is the length of the course? 6 – 9 months
- Where will I study? classroom, via distance learning or blended.
- How will be graded? Pass, Merit and Distinction.
- What is the course fee? The course fee is £1800 and the deposit of £450 is required before sessions begin. The rest of the payment can be made in instalments. To find out if you are eligible for government funding, visit this website https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility