About the course
The qualification is equivalent level to the first year of a bachelor’s degree. It was designed for learners who wish to progress to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in junior management.
To achieve this qualification, you will be required to complete optional units as well as these mandatory units:
- Business Environment
- Resource Management
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- You will be awarded with ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management.
- Learners may progress to employment or have increased opportunities for progression in their current role
- Upon completion of this course, you can progress to the 2nd year of a bachelor’s degree or alternatively you can progress to an ATHE qualification at level 5. See link for university progression
- This programme lasts for 6 – 9 months and attendance is required 2 days a week. Each session will be 3 hours long. Entry for this course begins in September and January every year and the start date will be available upon enquiry.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction.
- What is the length of the course? 6 – 9 months
- Where will I study? classroom, via distance learning or blended.
- How will be graded? Pass, Merit and Distinction.
- What is the course fee? The course fee is £1500 and the deposit of £375 is required before sessions begin. The rest of the payment can be made in instalments. To find out if you are eligible for government funding, visit this website https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility