About the course
The qualification was designed for learners who wish to progress to a business or management degree and may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
To achieve this qualification, you will be required to complete these mandatory units:
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communication
- You will be awarded with ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management.
- Upon completion of this course, you can progress to study a variety of bachelor’s degrees at a university. See link for university progression
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- Graded with Pass, Merit, Distinction or Fail
- What is the length of the course? 6 – 9 months
- Where will I study? classroom, via distance learning or blended.
- How will be graded? Pass, Merit and Distinction
- What is the course fee? The course fee is £1250 and the deposit of £300 is required before sessions begin. The rest of the payment can be made in instalments. To find out if you are eligible for government funding, visit this website https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility