About the course
This qualification will support learners to develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a range of clinical healthcare support settings and in adult care environments. This course is ideal for learners or apprentices who wish to work or are working in a variety of different settings within the NHS and private care facilities.
You must achieve a minimum of 46 credits to gain this qualification which includes 24 credits from the mandatory units and a minimum of 22 credits from the optional units It covers a wide range of areas including:
- dementia awareness,
- mental health and well-being,
- supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care,
- daily living needs and healthcare procedures.
Additionally, you will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement to be able to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
- You will be awarded with NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma in Care.
- After completing this course, you can progress onto Level 3 Diploma
- Better job prospects. The qualification shows employers that you have reached a nationally recognised standard in health and social care. After completing this course, you can seek employment in either adult care or health workforces in roles such as: adult care worker, healthcare assistant/support worker, and personal assistant.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- What is the length of the course? 9-12 months
- Where will I study? Hybrid (online or face to face)
- How will be graded? Achieved or not yet achieved.
- What is the course fee: The course fee is £850 and a deposit of £425 is required before the course starts. Instalments can be arranged for full payment of the course.