About the course
This qualification will enable you to develop the skills needed to work as a lead adult care worker as it covers areas such as supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health and social care procedures.
Learners will be required to complete a portfolio of evidence set and marked by the education provider. You will need to provide sufficient evidence that you have the required knowledge, skills and understanding of the assessment criteria and that it is your own work.
- You will be awarded with Open Awards level 2 Certificate in Skills for Health and Care Professions.
- Progress onto a higher-level employability qualification, including level 3 Access to Higher Education Diploma – Social Work and Social Studies, level 3 Access to Higher Education Diploma – Health and Care Professions
- Career progression as a senior care support worker or lead personal assistant.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- What is the length of the course? 4 – 6 months
- Where will I study? Hybrid (online or face to face)
- How will be graded? Achieved or not yet achieved.
- What is the course fee: The course fee is £500 and the deposit of £275 is required before sessions begin. The rest of the payment can be made in instalments.