About the course
This qualification is suitable for working towards a career in adult health and social care in a supervised job role. The purpose of this qualification is to provide an ideal taster for those who may be new to the sector or new to the world of work.
It aims to introduce knowledge around the following areas relating to working in adult social care:
- equality, diversity and inclusion
- personal development
- role of the social care worker
- handling information
- health and safety
- duty of care
- centred approaches.
- You will be awarded with NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
- After completing this course, you can progress onto Level 3 Diploma in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care or the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults).
- Better job prospects. The qualification shows employers that you have reached a nationally recognised standard in health and social care.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- What is the length of the course?4- 6 months
- Where will I study? Hybrid (online or face to face)
- How will be graded? Achieved or not yet achieved.
- What is the course fee: The course fee is £550 and a deposit of £225 is required before the course starts. Instalments can be arranged for full payment of the course.