About the course
The aim of the Open Awards Functional Skills Qualification in Information and Communication Technology ICT at Level 1/2 is to support you to progress to the next level of learning in this subject. It could also support your entry to employment or your development within employment. The qualification was designed to help you develop your ICT skills in a practical rather than academic context.
This course is for:
- Those without a GCSE in ICT looking to take their first ICT qualification
- Learners undertaking vocational learning or an apprenticeship that need ICT skills to support their main programme of learning
- Individuals taking alternative routes to GCSEs wishing to develop ICT skills.
- You will be awarded with Open Awards Level 1/2 Functional Skills Qualification in ICT.
- This will prepare you for further learning or training and develop skills in this subject area.
- Open days
- Chats with current and past students
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When does the course starts: flexible starting dates?
- What is the length of the course? This programme will last for 10-12 weeks.
- Where will I study? Hybrid (online or face to face)
- How will be graded? Achieved or not yet achieved.
- How much is the course fee: The course is £250.00 and runs quarterly for 10-12 weeks beginning in September every year; the start date will be available upon enquiry.